90s Punk Documentary VIDEO was ranked Number 10 by Bing.com for keyword green day band
For my school project I had to make a documentary documenting the music from 1994 to the early 2000s I decided to focus on the mainstream pop punk of the time This
VIDEO META DATA FOR 90s Punk Documentary VIDEO
| TITLE: | 90s Punk Documentary |
| DESCRIPTION: | For my school project I had to make a documentary documenting the music from 1994 to the early 2000s I decided to focus on the mainstream pop punk of the time This |
| PUBLISH DATE: | 6/18/2012 |
| WEB SOURCE NAME: | YouTube |
| THUMBNAIL URL: | http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=V.4608788924598329&pid=15.1&W=160&H=120&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.youtube.com%2fwatch%3fv%3d8IGs_lxaVUc |
| RUN TIME: | 1221000 |
| SOURCE: | http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IGs_lxaVUc |
| VIDEO HASH: | 5f8a88fcb3c231073247d29618d74f3a |
| VIDEO CODEC: | AVC |
| AUDIO CODEC: | AAC |
| VIDEO FORMAT: | flv |
| VIDEO TYPE: | GENERAL VIDEO |
| VIDEO WIDTH: | 854 |
| VIDEO HEIGHT: | 480 |
| VIDEO PLAY URL: | http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IGs_lxaVUc |