Small Child Dua Ahmed Saud Translation in Video Description VIDEO was ranked Number 41 by Bing.com for keyword ahmad saud
Oh Allah make me remember that of it which I have forgotten Make me know of it that which I have become ignorant of And make me recite it in the hours of the
VIDEO META DATA FOR Small Child Dua Ahmed Saud Translation in Video Description VIDEO
| TITLE: | Small Child Dua Ahmed Saud Translation in Video Description |
| DESCRIPTION: | Oh Allah make me remember that of it which I have forgotten Make me know of it that which I have become ignorant of And make me recite it in the hours of the |
| PUBLISH DATE: | 2/28/2007 |
| WEB SOURCE NAME: | YouTube |
| THUMBNAIL URL: | http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=V.4556914287116603&pid=15.1&W=160&H=120&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.youtube.com%2fwatch%3fv%3dnoyl1PKkBdE |
| RUN TIME: | 369000 |
| SOURCE: | http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noyl1PKkBdE |
| VIDEO HASH: | f5e0f27aed288a9aa45f6efd715fb876 |
| VIDEO CODEC: | MP4V |
| AUDIO CODEC: | MP4A |
| VIDEO FORMAT: | mp4 |
| VIDEO TYPE: | GENERAL VIDEO |
| VIDEO WIDTH: | 320 |
| VIDEO HEIGHT: | 240 |
| VIDEO PLAY URL: | http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noyl1PKkBdE |