SMOKING CHRISTMAS TREE PRANK VIDEO was ranked Number 51 by Bing.com for keyword prank
Christmas morning I tricked Jesse into thinking the Christmas tree was quickly smoking up I hid a smoke bomb under the tree behind all the presents while he was
VIDEO META DATA FOR SMOKING CHRISTMAS TREE PRANK VIDEO
| TITLE: | SMOKING CHRISTMAS TREE PRANK |
| DESCRIPTION: | Christmas morning I tricked Jesse into thinking the Christmas tree was quickly smoking up I hid a smoke bomb under the tree behind all the presents while he was |
| PUBLISH DATE: | 12/26/2013 |
| WEB SOURCE NAME: | YouTube |
| THUMBNAIL URL: | http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=V.4707555985983515&pid=15.1&W=160&H=89&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.youtube.com%2fwatch%3fv%3d966W6fbJWJA |
| RUN TIME: | 83000 |
| SOURCE: | http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=966W6fbJWJA |
| VIDEO HASH: | b8a65e0563cfbf075497db7fe0d8bb72 |
| VIDEO CODEC: | MP4V |
| AUDIO CODEC: | MP4A |
| VIDEO FORMAT: | mp4 |
| VIDEO TYPE: | GENERAL VIDEO |
| VIDEO WIDTH: | 1280 |
| VIDEO HEIGHT: | 720 |
| VIDEO PLAY URL: | http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=966W6fbJWJA |