Kejadian aneh VIDEO was ranked Number 90 by Bing.com for keyword aneh
I put this video on because I couldnt find any information bout it in EnglishThis is the info I found about this vidREAL STORYA mother from makkahArab is
VIDEO META DATA FOR Kejadian aneh VIDEO
| TITLE: | Kejadian aneh |
| DESCRIPTION: | I put this video on because I couldnt find any information bout it in EnglishThis is the info I found about this vidREAL STORYA mother from makkahArab is |
| PUBLISH DATE: | 10/13/2008 |
| WEB SOURCE NAME: | YouTube |
| THUMBNAIL URL: | http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=V.4569051895497229&pid=15.1&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.youtube.com%2fwatch%3fv%3dCaQndPR4Rwk |
| RUN TIME: | 185000 |
| SOURCE: | http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaQndPR4Rwk |
| VIDEO HASH: | 0ce02b1b6bea0b09e520cb257c5d8669 |
| VIDEO CODEC: | AVC |
| AUDIO CODEC: | AAC |
| VIDEO FORMAT: | flv |
| VIDEO TYPE: | GENERAL VIDEO |
| VIDEO WIDTH: | 320 |
| VIDEO HEIGHT: | 240 |
| VIDEO PLAY URL: | http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaQndPR4Rwk |